April 1, 2017

The Tony Talk Podcast, Episode 2: The New Generation of Music Men (and Women)


Spring is always kind of a crazy time for me. I'm happy to see the end of winter weather and excited by all the new shows coming in but am inevitably so busy seeing them (and juggling all the other demands in my life) that it's hard to find the time to write here as regularly as I like to. That usually means resorting to posting images of the ghost light that theaters turn on when they're temporarily vacant. But this year, I get to post episodes of my new Tony Talk podcast. This week, my pal Chris Caggiano and I talk about the new generation of composers who are bringing contemporary sounds to Broadway that have made them frontrunners for this year's Tony for Best Musical. Click the orange button below to give us a listen:

No comments: