April 18, 2011

Broadway & Me on the Radio

Yep, it’s true. I’ve just come off an incredible multimedia weekend.   
Not only did I make my debut on The American Theatre Wing’s long-running TV series “Working in the Theatre” yesterday afternoon (see the post below) but I also got the chance yesterday morning to participate in the latest episode of "Broadway Radio," the  gabfest that BroadwayStars’ James Marino hosts each week. The show’s regulars Peter Filichia and Michael Portantiere and I talked about The Motherf**ker with the Hat (which we called by its real, unbowdlerize name) Catch Me If You Can and Anything Goes.  Click here to give us a listen.  

2 comments:

Mondschein said...

Congratulations, Jan! Can't wait to see your WITT episode.

jan@broadwayandme said...

Thanks, Jimmy. It's all been great fun.