March 25, 2017

Introducing B&Me's new Tony Talk Podcast

z
If you read Broadway & Me, then you know how much I love theater. What you may not know is that I also love podcasts and so I've decided to combine the two because this is shaping up to be the most exciting Broadway season in years. In past seasons, I've written about the contests for the Tonys on this blog and collected stories about the contenders on my Tony Talk magazine on Flipboard (click here to read it) but now I'm dying to actually talk about it.

So I've asked a few of my theater-loving friends to join me in a series of Tony Talk podcasts between now and the awarding of the prizes on June 11. We're going to chew over everything from the hottest competitions and the smartest Tony campaigns to who gives the best speeches and wears the fiercest outfits on Tony night.

I hope you'll join us (and chime in with comments). I'll post new episodes here but you can also find, subscribe to and download them on SoundCloud (click here for that). But right now, you can listen to our first episode on what my friends Chris Caggiano of ZealNYC.com and my theatergoing buddy Bill Tynan think will be the hottest categories by clicking the orange button below:

No comments: