March 27, 2014

Turning on the Ghost Light

I can't say exactly how it happened but I've obviously missed the deadline for Wednesday's post and so I'm belatedly turning on the ghost light, the traditional sign that theaters are temporarily empty. 

And the cold hard truth is that I'm not really sure when I can turn the light off because my life is looking unbelievably crazy over the next couple of weeks and I really don't know when I'll be able to find the time to write.  

That isn't great cause we're heading into the busiest part of the spring season with 13 shows yet to open on Broadway and some really intriguing off-Broadway productions hitting the boards too (including the Atlantic Theater Company's star-studded version of The Threepenny Opera and film director Steven Soderbergh's stage debut down at the Public.) 

I'm going to try really hope to steal time to post here whenever I can.  But when I can't, I hope you will check out the interesting articles I've aggregated in the Broadway & Me Flipboard magazine, which you can find here.

No comments: